Design and engineering of the infrastructures for the distribution of drinking water, waste water treatment, water reuse and the generation and distribution of electric energy.
The project includes:
• Engineering design of a water desalination plant with a capacity of 3,000 m³/day.
• Design and engineering of a wastewater treatment plant with a capacity of 3,000 m³/day.
• Design and engineering of a 3 MW Fuel-Oil power plant.
The WWTP includes lifting station, thinning of fines, regulating pond with aeration, biological treatment with activated sludge with prolonged aeration with nitrification and aeration by grids of extractable diffusers and compressors, secondary decantation, tertiary treatment by addition of coagulant and filtration in closed filter of sand.
The tasks of:
• Preliminary studies
• Desalination, water treatment and water reuse projects
• Construction management 1st stage
• Project of the fuel oil power plant
• Construction management 2nd stage
• Submarine outfall project
• Commissioning and operation of the system